ARC August 2017

09:00


The past two years, I've done this challenge so I thought I'd sign up for Read.Sleep.Repeat's 'ARC August' again. I'll hopefully start teaching come September, and would like to get a head start on my reading goal before I'm so busy again.

Rules:
- Any Advanced Reading Copy counts as part of this reading challenge; your backlist books count
- No blog necessary to participate, but you’ll need to include some form of social media as part of your sign up
- Use the #ARCAugust on social media to check-in

I'll be putting my updates on 'ARC August' in posts on Sunday's throughout August and beginning of September.

In August, I hope to read:
eARC:
Physical:
These are all the physical ARCs I have right now, though I think I might be getting some in the next few weeks. I'd really get to get through these in particular.

Let me know which books you'd recommend I read first.

This may be a bit too optimistic, but I know I'm never going to read them all. Realistically, I just want to cull my ARC piles, and get on a better footing before I start teaching in September and become too busy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments