Waiting on Wednesday: These Ruthless Deeds (These Vicious Masks #2) by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

These Ruthless Deeds
Series: These Vicious Masks #2
Author: Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas
Published March 14th 2017 by Swoon Reads

Goodreads Summary
England, 1883. Still recovering from a devastating loss, Evelyn is determined to use her powers to save other gifted people from those who would harm them. But when her rescue of a young telekinetic girl goes terribly wrong, Evelyn finds herself indebted to a secret society devoted to recruiting and protecting people like Evelyn and her friends.

As she follows the Society’s orders, healing the sick and embarking on perilous recruitment missions, Evelyn sees her problems disappear. Her reputation is repaired, her friends are provided for, and her parents are newly wealthy. She reunites with the dashing Mr. Kent and recovers the reclusive Mr. Braddock (who has much less to brood over now that the Society can help him to control his dangerous power). But Evelyn can’t help fearing the Society is more sinister than it appears...

Why I'm waiting:
  • These Vicious Masks was a wonderful Regency era fantasy, and I'm dying to get my hands on the sequel.
  • I won a preorder of this book, and can't wait for it to arrive.
    • I was approved for an eARC of this last month, and I'm loving it! :)
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just read this one the other day and I loved it!! Maybe even more than the first one. I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete