ARC Review: Did I Mention I Miss You? (The DIMILY Trilogy #3) by Estelle Maskame

10:00

Did I Mention I Miss You?
Series: The DIMILY Trilogy #3
Author: Estelle Maskame
Published December 6th 2016 by Sourcebooks Fire

Goodreads Synopsis
It's been a year since Eden last spoke to Tyler. After his sudden departure, she left for Chicago for college and found a new boyfriend-someone who (hopefully) won't run when things get tough, like Tyler did. But as school breaks up for the summer, she heads back to Los Angeles. And she's not the only one with that idea...

Despite their break-up, Tyler's determined to rekindle what they once had. He's restarted his life and he wants her in it. Eden's not sure where to begin in finally forgiving him. But when a tragedy draws them together, Eden must search her heart and decide if Tyler is worth the risk once and for all.

In Did I Mention I Miss You?, the explosive finale to Wattpad sensation Estelle Maskame's DIMILY trilogy: three unforgettable summers of secrets, heartbreak, and forbidden romance.
Goodreads

Review
See my reviews of:
 - book 1, Did I Mention I Love You?
 - book 2, Did I Mention I Need You?

I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher via NetGalley. This in no way impacted on my view.

After the truth came out about Eden and Tyler's relationship, Tyler left Eden to deal with the fallout. A pariah in her own family, she's dreading returning to LA to face everyone. Her life in Chicago at college is going great, and she would love more than anything to hide out there for the summer, but she knows she'll have to face it all eventually. When Ella organises for a family trip to Sacramento, with all the family, including Tyler, Tyler finally sees just what Eden's been suffering sine he left, and they decide to leave, and go to Portland - Eden's old hometown, and where Tyler's been for the past year. Tyler is sorry for leaving Eden, and want's nothing more than for them to be together, and in Portland, they finally can be.

Tyler and Eden have grown so much throughout this series. In the beginning, they were annoying, and not well thought out, but now they're fully fleshed out characters, and I'm sad to see them go. Eden had a lot of anger at the start of this book - understandably, really - but once she understood why Tyler did what he did, she mellowed, and fell for him all over again. Though Tyler had been gone for a year, that doesn't mean he's been doing nothing. In Portland, he's been working hard on a project of his, and I felt proud of him, as if he was someone I knew. 

I'm really glad with how the series ended, and am looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

Dates Read:
September 1, 2016

Rating
4 Stars

You Might Also Like

0 comments