Waiting on Wednesday: Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

Gemina
Series: The Illuminae Files #2
Author: Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Published October 13th 2016 by Rock the Boat

Goodreads Summary
Hanna Donnelly is the station captain’s pampered daughter and Nik Malikov is the reluctant member of a notorious crime family. Together they struggle with the realities of life aboard the galaxy’s most boring space station, blissfully unaware that Kady Grant and the Hypatia are headed right toward Heimdall with news of the Kerenza invasion.

Picking up about five minutes after Illuminae ends, Gemina is the electrifying sequel to the hottest YA novel of 2015.

Why I'm waiting:
  • Like nearly everyone else, I adored Illuminae, and was gutted that I wasn't lucky enough to be approved for an ARC of Gemina. From what I've heard, it's as epic as its predecessor, and I'm looking forward to seeing this for myself.
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments