Stacking the Shelves: April 16th 2016

10:00

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail.

This week (April 10-16th) I received:

For review (via NetGalley):
The Crown (The Selection #5) by Kiera Cass
For review (via publisher):
And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1) by Kiersten White
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Bought:
Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
The Heir and the Spare (Untitled #1) by Emily Albright
Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson
Map of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us #2) by Maggie Hall

What did you receive? Let me know.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, you got some great books this week! Even though I didn't like The Heir so much, I think I'll still read The Crown since it's the last book. I've heard a few good things about Queen of Hearts, but I'm not 100% sure on what it is about. I own Passenger as well, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Jess @ Princessica of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've read some of them, and can't wait to get around to the others.

      I wasn't too keen on The Heir, either, but The Crown wasn't too bad.

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete