Waiting on Wednesday: See How They Run (Embassy Row #2) by Ally Carter

10:00

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is:

See How They Run
Series: Embassy Row #2
Author: Ally Carter
Published January 14th 2016 by Orchard Books 

Goodreads Summary
The second thrilling book in the EMBASSY ROW series.

Grace thought finding her mother's killer would bring her peace. But the truth has only made her a target. on Embassy Row, trust is a luxury. Death is a very real threat. And a girl like Grace should be very careful about which secrets she brings to light...

Why I'm waiting:
  • Ally Carter is another one of my must buy authors, and I need to know more about Grace's story after the ending of All Fall Down.
  • I recently preordered a lot of books (I mean 8, publishing between January and May), and this was one of them. I'm glad there's only a few weeks left until it's published, though I'm extremely gutted that the Americans get it before is :(.
Are you waiting for this book? Have you already read it? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy reading this book.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved all of Ally's books I've read before, especially the first book in this series. I can't wait to have it :)

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete