Stacking the Shelves: December 12th 2015

10:00

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

This week (December 6th-12th) I received:

For Review (from NetGalley):
The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski
Not Okay Cupid by Heidi R. Kling
For Review (from the publisher):
Maresi (The Red Abbey Chronicles #1) by Maria Turtschaninoff
For Review (from the author):
The Forbidden Orchid by Sharon Biggs Waller

What did you receive? Let me know.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I am interested in hearing your thoughts on Salt to the Sea. The cover and synopsis sound amazing. I picked up Binge this week, but who knows when I will be able to fit that one in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The synopsis sounds so heartbreaking, right?! I'm preparing myself for a few tears with that one, to be honest!

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete
  2. I've heard SO MUCH about Salt to the Sea and I know a lot of people are excited for it! Same goes for The Forbidden Orchid, although I haven't read Waller's first book - but its on my TBR!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of Waller's books either, but am really intrigued by The Forbidden Orchid. Salt to the Sea feels like it will be heartbreaking, and I am preparing myself mentally for that one!

      Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read The Forbidden Orchid! I LOVED A Mad, Wicked Folly (check it out, if you get the chance!). I hope you enjoy your new books, Sophie! :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete