October Summary

10:00

What I've read this month:
The Wrath and the Dawn
Series: The Wrath and the Dawn #1
Author: Renee Ahdieh
Published May 12th 2015 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Read: October 3-5 2015
My Rating: 5 Stars
The Fixer
Series: The Fixer #1
Author: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Published July 7th 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Read: October 6 2015
My Rating: 5 Stars
Beowulf
Series: None
Author: Unknown & Seamus Heaney (Translator)
Published 2000 by Faber and Faber
Read: October 13-15 2015
My Rating: 3 Stars
The Sister Pact
Series: None
Author: Stacie Ramey
Published November 3rd 2015 by Sourcebooks Fire (eARC)
Read: October 24-26 2015
My Rating: 4 Stars
Red Girl, Blue Boy
Series: If Only . . . #5
Author: Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Published October 20th 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Children's (eARC)
Read: October 2- 2015
My Rating: 5 Stars
Summary:
Well, October has been a bust. I started my final year of university this month, and a book slump hit at the exact same time. I think I sort of unconsciously knew that I had to prioritise school reading, and anything else was wrong. At least I've read 5 books, 2 of which were ARCs. I'm hoping that November will be a lot better, especially with me having 3 highly anticipated pre-orders on there way. My university assignments are all due the middle of November too, so after that, I can sort of relax until my exams in January :)


How have you done this month? Let me know below.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad to see you enjoyed The Wrath and the Dawn! I'll be reading that one this month. Are you excited for Winter to come out this month?! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THAT BOOK :D I'm reading Fairest right now to prepare myself for the final book.

    ReplyDelete