The BookFangirling Blogger Awards!

15:30


Hello, and this is someting a bit different from my usual blog posts. Earlier today, the wonderful Beth from Words From a Reader (blog/twitter) nominated me for the 'BookFangirling Blogger Awards'! Thank you so much, Beth, and I graciously accept!

Now, I have to answer a few questions, and nominate some other lovely bloggers. The rules will be posted below.


QUESTION ONE: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT BLOGGING? 
I love all the wonderful people I have meet via twitter, goodreads, etc., who encourage me to blog about my love of books. Also, the ability to interact with different authors is an amazing thing. I can't wait to be able to meet up with some of these lovely people next year at YALC!


QUESTION TWO: WHICH BOOK, SERIES, CHARACTER OR FANDOM DO YOU FANGIRL/BOY OVER THE MOST?
Like most people, the Harry Potter series will always feature in any favourites of mine. Lately, though, I've fallen in love with the Night School series by C.J. Daugherty, and I'm gutted that it's over with. Allie is a character who I wish I could be as strong as, and her and Carter are forever my newest OTP.


QUESTION THREE: WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FANGIRL/BOY OF SAID THING?
I think with Harry Potter, I love it so much as it was my childhood. I remember being on holiday when I was only 6 reading books 1 & 2, and even reading Deathly Hallows in four hours after getting off a 9 hour flight from America, jetlagged, but unable to sleep until I knew what had happened to all of the characters that I loved. With Night School, I only started that series in March, and reading all five books in quick succession made me realise how complex England is. I mean, I could actually imagine something like that happening at some schools, and in the government. Because of this realism, I think the series needs more love, especially with the amount of truly amazing characters in the series.


QUESTION FOUR: WHO IS THE BEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE TO FANGIRL WITH?
I'd probably say Sally (blog/twitter). Because of her, I read Night School, and she has always been there on twitter to fangirl with, especially when I finished Resistance, and couldn't cope with the wait for Endgame.


QUESTION FIVE: WHICH POPULAR BOOK/SERIES/CHARACTER DO YOU WISH YOU COULD FANGIRL OVER BUT YOU ACTUALLY DON'T LIKE?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. My god, I could not stand that book! I don't understand all of the hype surrounding it, and to be perfectly honest, the only reason I even finished the book was because I couldn't stand to be beaten by an awful book. I know a lot of people really loved Perks, but to me it's just blah.
For a particular character, It would have to be Rhysand from ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas. To me, he's a creepy, creep, and I'm dreading book 2 because he will be playing a much bigger role. The fact that Sarah has said book 2 is going to have Hades/Persephone themes, knocks me sick, and I just hope it's not as bad as I'm expecting.

So now that the questions are over, I'm supposed to nominate some people whom I think deserve the award and answer the questions in this post!


Kayleigh @ K-Books @K__Books

Now that you're nominated, if you accept your award you have to: 
1. Create a post accepting your award.
2. Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
3. Answer the questions.Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
4. Use the hashtag #bookfangirlingblogaward on Twitter when you're done so Hannah can see your answers and nominations! 

If you don't want to accept the award, that is also fine! Just pass on the award to someone you feel deserves it! Congratulations to all of the nominees! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments