Stacking the Shelves: June 6th 2015

10:00

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

This week (May 31st-June 6th) I received:

For Review (from NetGalley):
The Heartbreakers (The Heartbreaker Chronicles #1) by Ali Novak
The Potion Diaries (The Potion Trilogy #1) by Amy Alward
The Kiss by Lucy Courtenay
Bought:
P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han

What did you receive? Let me know.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Heartbreakers sounds great, hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read The Heartbreakers already, and I liked it. It's definitely a cutesy contemporary read :) I hope you have a good weekend too!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you got some major fluff this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I definitely have! I've already read The Potion Diaries and The Heartbreakers and really enjoyed them both. I'm 2/3 of the way through PSISLY, and that is as good as I was expecting!

      Delete